Friday, May 30, 2008

This is where the apple meets the pie

The title to this post is a saying my dad always uses when it is "crunch" time. My BBT3 May lead has dwindled to a mere 6 points. Fischman got 294 points for his season opening big game lucksackery...so I imagine anyone in the top 14 places or so could pass me. Hopefully I can go deep whilst TJ and Wonka69 get bad beated. My two biggest blunders this month have been unregistering from the Hoy the week wonka69 won planning on rerigstering with a token instead of cash. I thought I had done this...but when my tourneys for 10pm popped up, only the 2 daily doubles and the 10pm $26 buyin guaranteed popped up. That really sucked. Then in last weeks Mookie, I thought I had calculated that I was already in the points and was getting shortstacked...so I open shoved 46off into Baynes QJoff and went out 3 people shy of the points. I forgot BBT was top 25% and was caclulating off Bodonkey 30%. Damnit Damnit. Speaking of the Bodonkey, I have slipped all the way down to 21. I basically must get 10th or better in this last event or I can forget the 18man shootout tourney for the 12k package. Time to find out what kind of game I have when the pressure is on in both events. May your boats be full and your soots connect.
JD

2 comments:

Bayne_S said...

nice run in May. Tough breaks, I had TJ covered and dominated short of points for you but he escaped

Shrike said...

You did well ... and you escaped from a good second best hand against me last night. Further proof that it wasn't a fluke. -)