Friday, May 16, 2008

BBT3, FTP Double B, and more

Well don't know if I'll be figure out how to post screen shots or not...but I have been on a miniature heater of late. Nothing Luckoesque or anything, but big for me. I won the Mookie Wednesday after having won the Skillz event the Tuesday of the week before. That has enabled me to currently hold the top spot on the BBT3 Leaderboard for May as of now. Narrow lead though over Tuscaloosa John who has been red hot and final table machine EVY. Anyway, I decided to use some of the winnings from the Mookie to play in the Thursday night daily double $75 10pm tourney on Full Tilt. I was running well in both, but busted in the A near the payout bubble. Got a decent stack in the B and was very active preflop once the the blinds and antes got up there. Got paid on flopped quads, 2 flopped sets, and a flopped nut flush. No action on any of my big pairs preflop. But the other wins were big enough to carry me. Had AK holdup allin preflop on the last hand of heads up and was able to take it down. Payout was $3900. Also took 2nd in the Bodog $100 buyin the other night for a $2K payout. Got heads up there against a player "The Maven" who I frequently see make it to final tables. I was able to comeback from a heads up deficit of 2:1 in chips to him and took a 3:2 lead...but he ended up getting the Win for the $3k. Didn't play much Friday...but did get a 2nd in a 90man $26 knockout tourney. Ride her until she bucks you.
I am not currently able to get the screen shots to work for the above claims. However, click this link to see a picture of my 2 boys playing with a 2 or 3 day old fawn in our back yard that must have gotten separated from his mama. This donkey's son is in the back ground.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=nvqi0jd.652l5vgt&Uy=-9ds0ks&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=907882432743_135350474605&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

Good luck.
JD

3 comments:

Pauly said...

Congrats on the win(s).

lucko said...

If you still need a transfer shoot me an email at kobrn at hotmail dot com.

smokkee said...

en fuego JD!