Saturday, April 12, 2008

$50 rebuy and addon live tourney and ftp silver freeroll

I will be playing in a $50 rebuy and add on tourney at 3 this afternoon at the local friday live game guy's house (Greg's) just down the road today. I called him last night to see if he had wireless so I could play in the FTP silver freeroll that will start shortly after. Looks like it is a go as well. Maybe I can lucksack that like I lucksacked the Bronze last month. The bronze freeroll had about 1500 people registered...looks like the silve has about 900. Of course the key will be getting seated at a starting table full (or mostly full) of no shows. This is how I amassed the huge stack by the 2nd break in the bronze. I called Greg last night also to warn him to hide the money from the rebuy somewhere away from the chips. Apparently, the NCIS (North Carolina Investigative Services?) decided to be overachievers and arrest 5 guys playing poker in Morehead City, NC a couple of days ago. They said officers had spotted gambling equipment (notably poker tables) in an adjoining office of a new pub that opened in the area, and decided to get a search warrant. They broke in on 5 guys between the ages of 42 and 75 playing poker and issued misdemeanor citations to all 5. Asshats should be focusing their attention more on the crystal meth problems in the area than the poker "problem." Anyhow, they said they confiscated the $7,000 that was in play (sounds like a pretty juicy game). Anyway, hopefully I'll have something good to report back tonight...if I can get some chips late again by picking off this Blonkey. Time to crack me some Acesholes.

JD

No comments: