Sunday, February 3, 2008

back on the blogging horse

Well...it has been a looooooonnnnnngggggg time since my last post. I am an observer by nature (I enjoy reading other's blog posts more than posting my own). I have played a lot of poker lately (Mostly SNGs and MTTs with some cash games mixed in). I have made my first big poker stride in the past 12 months from sucking really bad to just sucking pretty bad. My goal is to become a net winner over the next 12 months (long road ahead...kiss my ass Sharkscope). I have had a couple of big scores in the last 6 months including 2 1st place finishes in the 1:59 EST $75 token MTT on FTP for a couple of big cashes and a 2nd place finish in the 40K 8:30 pm guarantee on BODOG for a $7,000 score (this was singlehandedly attributable to my good friend and fellow blogger Untiltable15 who made ALL of my tough decisions for me. Despite these big wins, I foolishingly commit bankrole suicide every time. That is where I need to work the hardest in the upcoming months. In a few hours, I will be playing in a pre superbowl $50 rebuy and addon live tourney locally (Untiltable15 http://untiltable.blogspot.com/ to attend as well). We expect about 20 players with average investment per head at only $100 as many will buy in for $50 and not rebuy or addon... most will do initial buyin and 1 add on...and some of us donkeys will probably pony up about $200 before busting after the 1st break on a semi-bluff. Shout out to Untiltable for his 1st place chop in the Friday Suncruz (North Myrtle Beach) MTT last week. He is kicking ass cash games as well. See some of you Tuesday at the BoDonkey!!!

No comments: