Saturday, December 9, 2006

FTP Gold Freeroll epilogue

All was well around 1st break...many people did not show up for the gold freeroll. Chipped up to about 8K in chips with only one other person playing at my table of 9 before 2 more showed up as a couple of no shows blinded out. Button to my BB that arrived already had 18.6K in chips...he raised preflop 4 of his first 5 hands at my table...I pick up K7dd in the BB and he raises again...I call...flop is Jd7c10d...I check...he c-bets...i call...turn is a blank...I check...he bets I call...river is 8d...I lead...he raises...i push...he calls...I show K high flush...button shows Q9dd for the straight flush...DAGGER!!!!!!!!!
Good times.

JD

2 comments:

jamyhawk said...

Thanks for the tip on Bodog. I might actually do that since my kids go to bed by 8:30pm.

I could register and then sit down after 8:30.

Welcome to the blog world

jamyhawk said...

Oh wait, December 2006 you joined. Nevermind the welcome.

Get to posting. LOL