Friday, February 8, 2008

off to myrtle

I will be going to Myrtle this weekend again. For the Suncruz excursion again.??? NO...Wifey and I will be celebrating our 9th anniversary. On the poker front, I have again played a ton of tournaments. Went fairly deep in the 50 50 the other night only to bust with money going allin on the queen high flop...me having pocket queens and villian having nut flush draw. Made it to 52 of 1558 in daily double A and busted because I got impatient and made a move on a guy with 44. He had just raised my big blind for the 3rd straight orbit and I was down to an M of 4.5. Getting my ass kicked on BoDog till i won a small tourney this past AM that started at 03:30 (120 players $12 + $1 guaranteed $1,500 (got $450 for 1st). Busted out of Bodonkey when I turned a full house of kk444 and money goes all in...MoFo69 (WillWonka on FTP) calls turn holding A4 (board had 2 4s) and rivers the miracle 3 outer. Don't know too many people who wouldn't make the turn call holding trip 4s top kicker...so not dogging him...just sucks. Take care and Goot Luck.

No comments: