Sunday, March 9, 2008

no love in the ftp 4man freeroll but Horse works

Won my first of 2 heads up matches in the freeroll 4man shootout...but bushed all in with 4 to a flush and a gutterball on the flop...both of us having fairly equal stacks and I did not hit either. He flopped top and bottom pair. Oh well. I used some of my winnings from the freeroll yesterday to qualify for the Sunday horse event last night. Then played 5 more qualifiers and qualified twice more. Played (2) 75 token qualifiers and (3) 26 token qualifiers. Ran piss poor in tourneys on ftp and Bodog. Had AA and KK simultaneously on Bodog (in the bodog main event and also playing a 4 k guarantee. I pot raise with both and computer locks. Bad Beat. Then played the 8:30 Bodog tourney and pick up AA in bb second hand...button open shoves 2nd hand of tourney in to me. I insta and he turns over QJoff...turn flops a queen and rivers the nightmare. Horse event now over (for me)...scored a 4th for my first time ever playing the Sunday Horse event. Wouldn't have even been able to play had it not been for the freeroll win. I both took and laid some wicked beats in that Horse tourney. Was on life support multiple times only to luckout and suckout to stay alive. Goot night for now.
JD
.

1 comment:

Donkette said...

Congrats JD, for a job well done.