Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Turbo Fiddy win and other stuff

Well I am on target to meet some of my New Year goals, but still feel like I am spinning my wheels. I won the Turbo Fiddy on Full Tilt 2 nights ago for $5,700. That along with the 2 Turbo Hundo wins, an 8th in a $100 poker stars tubo for $1,450, a 3k plo8 win for $1,300, and a daily double b win for $2,000 has put me well on my way towards my goal for 10 4 figure scores in 2009. So 6 down 4 to go to meet goal there. Still 0 for the 5 figure goal though. Only chance was the Pokerstars hundred dollar turbo where I entered the final table 5 of 9. First was 11K but I was unable to close it. Anyway, I feel like I am doing fairly well, but the above results are somewhat misleading in that I have been putting in huge volumes of play. A lot of money won minus a lot of money spent to win = spinning the wheels. Also, my satellite tourney results have been terrible. This does not bode well for my goal to win 3 seats to wsop main event. Will definitely need to do some work there. All for now.
JD

3 comments:

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Good job JD...I'll certainly take your advice to heart.

lj said...

kiu!!!

Irongirl01 said...

DANG JD update your blog!! Funny saw that picture with Jimmy Fricke in it and didnt notice our dude. His name is Frank. And I remembered him fbombing and wanting some bananas I think the young dudes call it these days. I wanted to trade my Canadian $$ I had for USD.

We had another Frank at the table too Frank the tank aka Frank Calo who has had a bit of success live and online since that November. frank the tank was at the other end of the table in the 6 or 7 hole. I think you remember from my trock post I ended my day at the same table as Mark Karam he busted out a few before me.

I wont be playing the ladies tourney for ESP classic. Im torn between a deep stack at Foxwoods and one of the $200-$300 buyin TROCK tourneys but $750 is a little more then i want to spend right now for a live tourney. Buyin at foxwoods is $540 or $560

10:07 PM